Our work Covers
Sheet Metal work
- With over 30 years in the fabrication sector we are able to manufacture and supply and extensive variety of parts ranging from small one-off pieces to full sub contract services. Cover all MIG & TIG requirements. Materials cover Mild Steel, 304/316 Stainless Steel, Corten to specialist metals.
- Rotational have the capacity to fabricate sheet steel and structural steel assemblies. With our main focus on sheet metal work we have inhouse guillotines, power brake presses, rollers and metal forming machines to allow the manufacture of all pressings, panels and general sheet metal work. Keeping all of our capabilities ‘in house’ this ensures we can react and support our customers as required.
Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Our skilled team can work with high grade stainless steel & aluminium allowing us to create fabrications for the architectural sectors as well as 1 off bespoke fabrications.
- Specialist Materials Including, brass and bronze (antique finishes available).
- With our newly purchased forming machines we have the capability to form materials up to 10mm thick over a 3m long bed. Ensuring accurate and precise demands can be met.
- We offer full laser cutting services with short lead times (next day) and detailed design analysis allowing us to work with customers who require design confirmation prior to order placement.
Shot Blasting, Powder Coating. Wet Painting and Galvanising
- Working with our long-standing suppliers we can offer a full turnkey solution to your project need. From initial design, through to fabrication and painting we can support our customers across the whole contract.
- Assembly (stock hold), Packaging, Labelling, Delivery services all available
- Via our dedicated and trained staff members we can offer full installation of any of our bespoke installation. For more details please contact the sales team.
Get A Quote
“Rotational Engineering Ltd has a rich history in the fabricarion over a number of varying sectors. Establishing our reputation on the supply of steel tooling for plastics industry to now utilising this experience and supporting clients in the architectural, leisure, fire & safety, medical and residential sectors”